Considering that I have spent most of my life as a student, the past few months have brought exciting change with new observations. I’m going to try and write about a couple of views and how they have evolved.
- Belief: Looks do not matter.
- Evolution: Surely they are not the bottom line, but dressing slightly formal does no harm, and the world is not free of convention yet.
- Belief: The best is blunt and straightforward.
- Evolution: When the blunt and straightforward seems rude, replace it by the diplomatic!
- Belief: It is your skills and talent, that are the absolute drivers of success.
- Evolution: Until you are the owner of your own business, precede these by “inter-personal relations”, and bear with the evolution of your other beliefs!